View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 10:49 PM   #23
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Event – Suspicious Flares – Costly and time consuming work will be needed in Romulus Sun.

29 Jan – Event, Alila Anomaly - Kurlan Ruins – They are very decayed and we can display them and gain 3929 research or scrap them for 500 credits, I do the first

6 Feb – Event – Shut Up, Wesley - Starfleet gets a message from Ensign Wesley Crusher about reports of a secret intel that his crew told him to ignore, I can hear him out or not. I choose the former.

23 Feb – Event – Speak Up Wesley – We are given classified files about an upcoming Marquis Attack by Crusher. Intel confirms it. I can ask for his promotion and gain 1000 unity or gain 20 flu by holding them accountable. I do the first.

29 Feb - Research done in Plasma Turbines! Next is Research AI to increase our research speed by 5% for 23 months

15 Mar – Con done in Beta Penthe, survey done of the system of Bitrox near the Republic.

1 Apr – Campaign underway for President.

7 May – I order in Vulcan Ag District and in Micara Prime Energy District

19 May – Chil’ko Star System surveyed. It has a Class M world and my Con Ship is here

4 June – We’ve settled a new world!

Kerama Secundus –
Class M, Gaia, size 14, 100%, one open space I make this an Energy World

4 July – New President – the Captain Scientist Vras’Shyran is the new leader! I s[end 1k to hire a new Scientist

20 Aug – Alila surveyed on the far side of the Alarian Republic!

9 Sept – Ag District in Risa

7 Nov- Anomaly discovered in the Endra system for 64 days

29 Nov – Boxer Prime Terraformed! I send a Colony Ship there, led by Farians.

13 Dec – Research done – Intrepid Schematics! Next is Deuterium Mining Protocols which give me+10 % on their mining stations for 22 months

20 Jan, 2367 – Event – Cardassian Manufacturing – Endra Event – We have discovered a cache of weapons of Cardassian make on Endra. What do I want to do with them? I can scrap and net 100 Alloys or raise public awareness and gain 1000 unity. I choose the unity boost.

18 Feb – Star System below of the Klingons surveyed called Mats Duraan surveyed with nothing.

7 Apil – Anomaly found in the Prions System for 52 days begins

5 June – Event – The Birds – From Kirama Secundus, we get a message about a test of folks that were studying an avian local group. We can update the Prefab structure and get +15% or gain 5 planet stability. I choose the latter to get happier people.

12 June – Event – The Mad World – Endra IV was a huge life giving world until disaster struck and then crew became infected after landing, I can sterilize it from space and gain 1650 research or put up a warning buoy and gain 500 unity -I do the unity booster

7 July – Research done for Adaptive Tests! Next is Galactic Cultural Exchange to give me another envoy in 59 months.

28 July - I put up an Energy District on Andoria.

7 Sept – Anomaly discovered in the system of Uronian, for 64 days.

14 Sept – Survey done in Endra – this is on the far side of the Cardassians

21 Oct – The Klingons just bring in Maz where the Enterprise was surveying, I head elsewhere.

8 Nov – Research done for Research Ai! Next is Phaser Theory that unlocks Phaser Banks for 22 months

11 Nov – We discover another alien on the far side of the Cardassians! We begin First Contact.

20 Nov – Event – Bus’vara System – Stardustlings – We come across refractory minerals with our deep core team. What do I want to do with them? I give it a +4 mineral mine.

14 Dec – I begin to incorporate the Class M Planet system Chil’Ko into the Federation!

20 Dec – Uronian system surveyed, it has a low tech colony on the far side of the Talarian Republic far away

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote