View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 10:23 AM   #276
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

The first ever complete fast-sim game done!

Twisters vs Treefrogs

Final score: Twisters - 3, Treefrogs - 7
Treefrogs scored on the final play of the game, with a 86 yard TD run!

ok, that's not totally out of the realm of possibility. I'm pretty sure there's a ton of tuning needed, but it's a good starting spot. Now for some stats:

Passing
Luna: 15/23 for 117 yds (not horribly out of line. Probably a bit low)
Moody: 7/15 for 36 yds (same as Luna, seems a bit low)

Rushing
Twisters: yeah right.
Faulkner: 2 att for 90 yds. (my AI coach never wants to run. This might work itself out with more attempts.)

Receiving
Horowitz (Twisters): 9 rec on 14 att, for 54 yds. (The yds per catch is low, when compared to the real-time engine. Not horrible, though)
Karp (Twisters) 5 of 5 for 59 yds. (not bad)
Faulkner (Treefrogs) 4 of 8 for 17 yds. (yeah, yds per rec is low across the board)
Buckles (Treefrogs) 3 of 5 for 18 yds

Kick Return - seems ok for now
Faulkner 2 for 43
None for the Twisters

Punt Returns - overall looking ok
Faulkner 2 for 79
Cromwell 3 for 115

Defense:
0 sacks for the game. That doesn't seem right, but both QBs have a pretty quick release. Might need watching.
0 ints. Again, might need watching but this isn't unusual for 80+ QBs
Tackles seem to be distributed realistically. CBs got most of the tackles, which is expected because we were both passing all game.

Right now it looks like my open field running is too hard on the runners. Receivers aren't getting and RAC and returners are being held in check. I'm actually a little shocked about how good the stats look for the first run. I was expecting something like a 99-80 score or Luna getting 700 yards passing.