View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #129
gstelmack
Pro Starter

UCF has a better roster than their record indicates. They kept turning the ball over in the first half, letting us stake a nice lead, but stopped turning it over in the second and started coming back. We had a tie game at 21, and they tied it again at 28 with about 45 seconds left. On our next play from scrimmage we finally got a receiver behind the DBs and dropped one in for a TD, but left them 38 seconds. They moved right down the field with lots of intermediate passes, but stalled out around our 20 and we held on for the win.

I did try creating a highlight video, but apparently didn't do what was needed to get it uploaded. A key TD for us occurred when they got down in our red zone, and called a bunch formation with me in zone. This meant I had a CB on one side of the formation not covering anyone, and they ran an option play to that side. The CB went for the RB while a DE and LB were all over the QB. When the QB pitched it, the CB stepped in front, snatched it out of the air, and took off for the other end zone. Very pretty play for us.