View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 10:00 PM   #147
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

re: TNA House shows

3 new shows under the UWF banner announced this week, tickets went on sale this morning for
Thurs Aug 10 - Charleston, SC
Fri Aug 11 - Columbia, SC
Sat Aug 12 - Anderson, SC

TNA stars scheduled to appear include: AJ Styles, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, Samao Joe, The James Gang, America's Most Wanted, Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Rhino, Ron Killings and the monster Abyss (Jeff Jarrett also scheduled for the first two shows)

And guess who has a pair of "Ultimate Fan Package" (pre-show meet & greet, autograph session, and guaranteed seating in either row 1 or 2) for the show in Anderson?

And, lest anyone think I've suddenly gone mark, I thought the pre-show stuff would be extremely cool for Will otherwise I wouldn't have done it. He goes back to school 2 days later, so I thought this would be a killer last-weekend- of-summer thing to do for him, and it works great since Anderson, SC is just 80 miles from our new house (that we are supposedly going to be living in by then).

Anyhow, not really posting cause I'm going, just posting in case there's anybody else who is the area & would be interested.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-15-2006 at 10:01 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote