View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 10:38 AM   #224
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

A little bit of conference movement this season, nothing that affects our teams though.

Stephen F. Austin goes from the Southland to the Summit, and Western Illinois goes from the Summit to the Southland.

Now on to coaching movement. Remember, I'm doing it differently now, I'm going through all the job offers at once without saving, and letting those that got job offers pick through all of them at once.

5 of our coaches got job offers, so we'll run through them.

Patrick Hutt got the most offers, 6 to be exact. Those schools asking for Patrick's services include Iowa State, Kansas State, St. John's, Utah, Washington, and the most prestigious one, North Carolina. Zinto, let me know what you would like to do.

Tim Shepard got 5 offers, from Iowa State, Kansas State, Utah, Washington, and North Carolina. Also, Benito Sanchez got offers from Utah and Washington. Both lateral moves among the conference and I doubt if he accepts, but what do you think rjolley?

Roy Rogers has had a couple good seasons in a row and gotten an offer to coach at Kansas State. He's got a good thing going at Alabama right now. Also Randolph Childress got an offer from Rhode Island. What do you think about your 2 coaches ntndeacon?

If any of you guys want information about any of the schools that you got an offer from, let me know. I will not progress until I hear from you 3 guys. In the meantime, I will work on getting the spreadsheets completed and attached, and I will work on getting every coach that wants it a bump in prestige to 11. Hopefully I'll hear back from everybody soon and can get the 2019-2020 season going early next week.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote