View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 11:01 AM   #7
Ronmun29
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Sorry for the community's lack of response, me included.

You asked for specific stuff. It basically doesn't exist. FOF is designed to occupy a fairly narrow niche. The toys you'd like, many of us would welcome, but the game design doesn't seem friendly to it.

So, if you want a GM sim, optimized for long term fictional universe play, with realistic modern day stats and a generally good game and economic engine... here you are. If you want Madden or fantasy league setups or whatnot, this probably isn't it and really can't be square-pegged terribly well to do that stuff.

A quick moving multi player league is probably the best treatment I'd offer to get the most out of FOF.

General Manager League Forum

Short of that, there is (as mentioned above) a lot of content here, and playing a solo career under house rules, or exploring some game facet that hasn't really clicked yet can be pretty engaging too.

To be (more?) clear.. I do know what this game is...and purchased it because that was what I wanted.
What I was asking about, was items such as the "draft analyzer" which are mentioned in several places on this forum, but the links simply go in a circle, so was basically asking if there is somewhere else they may be found.
Thank you.
Ronmun29 is offline   Reply With Quote