View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 07:58 PM   #1202
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2081 NFL Regular Season

I predict 13-3 a drop of two wins from last year.

I have 9 injuries coming out of preseason, it was a bear.

Week 1 – At DC – I was hoping to open at home. Ah well, DC are our new rivals as they have won a recent Super Bowl and have made it to the playoffs multiple times over the last few years. We…win 40-17. Wow. MVP is SLB Hampton with 2 picks, 1 pick six. Curtis 33 of 51, 288 and 3:2, scores by Engelberger, Springfield and Flanagan, FF by Conway, Sloan, Ansell, rec by Conway,

Week 2 – At Portland – We win 19-3. MVP? SLB Hampton again. 2 sacks, 1 FF. 2 sacks by Cox as well. Lincoln a rush score on 84 yards and Curtis was 19 of 27, 167 and 1:0, score by Flanagaon who was 7 for 109, picks by Ansell and rookie Kocurek. FF by Burgess rec by Anthony,

Get ready for a special game…

Week 3 – Seattle - This is the first professional regular season game played in the state of WV! There was a preseason game between the Steelers and Falcons at Mountaineer Field back when I was student at WVU and Heinz Field wasn’t ready. I went to it, and it was announced that this preseason game was the first NFL Game in the state of WV, but this is the first regular season game to be in my home state. Ah c’est la vie! I hope we win! We win 26-13. Good job! Curtis, MVP, 21 of 30, 239 and 1:0, scroe by rookie Robinson, Lincoln is 24 for 146 and 1 score. Pick by Conway, FF by McGregor, rec by Sloan, 4 KRB by Richardson

Week 4 – Atlanta – We win 40-11. Curtis, MVP, 27 of 39, 282, 2:0, score sby Engelberger and Flanagan, Lincoln 23 for 104 and 2 score, picks by Ansell and Korucek, FF By burgess and Geer, rec by Wagener and Conway, 3 sacks by McGregor, 4 KRB by Richardson

We are 4-0 at the 1st quarter mark.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote