View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #365
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

From the bushes there is a crash and a bang and 3 forms burst out into the clearing. An odd and tall hare of brown wearing a waistcoat and tie bounces along, a deranged look on his face. He trips on a rock and falls forward but just continues walking upside-down on his ears. He is followed by a mouse, also wearing a purple waistcoat and floofy tie. It spins round and round in a teacup which skates along the ground, its hair a little ratty and its eyes openly half-open. At last a hat appears. A very large hat, all oversized and trapezoid-shaped. underneath it are two spinning eyes of a man. It is unknown how old he is, except he has bizarre white hair. The three shout and caterwall and make a myriad of noises then stop suddenly as in freezeframe as they see the lot of you.

“PARTY!” shouts the hare.
“PARTY?!?” shouts the man.
“PAR….zzzz” snoozes the mouse.
Immediately the man tosses his hat into the air. It does two flips and dumps out a very large table complete with tablecloth, tablesettings, cups, saucers, knives, forks, cutlery of all shapes and sizes.

“chair” snoozes the mouse.
“CHAIR?!?!?!?” shouts the man.
“CHAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!” yells the hare into the face of Kermit.
The man taps his hat and tall wingback chair bounces out and scoots itself under the rabbit’s bottom. The Hatter cackles, “tea time! Hatter’s tea Hatter’s tea! Time for Hatter high tea time! It’s 13 o clock!”
As he taps his hat chair after chair falls out of the hat and tumble and roll into perfect placement around the immense table. The mouse teacup settles itself in the middle of the table and slows its spin, making him woozy.
“That is very very….zzzzz….very…very…..zzzzzz…..very very good…”
“MY CHAIR! MY CHAIR!” shouts the March hare and bounces from one to the other.
Then again repeats and bounces again to another, this time shouting at Mrs. Doubtfire. “MY CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!”
“Oh come now, “ giggles the Hatter, “Don’t you all want some tea?”
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote