View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 06:13 PM   #20
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Not sure who this guy is and all his beliefs but have to say I'm good with him hitting the teen. If the kid was 13-14-15 that's a different matter but this kid looked old enough to take a smacking.

Australian Senator Fraser Anning punches teen after being egged | Australia news | The Guardian

Should have shot him. I mean, is a smack really enough over some produce poured on you ?

If you spout the type of racist drivel this guy does and knowing the ramification of this sort of rhetoric (it's amazing that people still seem to have "well, those are just words" attitude), i am good with him getting egged as often as humanly possible. I mean that piece of shit seriously went into "well, it was essentially self defense/preventive action" territory when commenting on the Christchurch attack and out of thin air conjured that 'Muslim fanatics' are basically overrunning New Zealand. And when you consider that White Nationalists/Supremacists in countries like Australia have even less of a leg to stand on considering they are descendants of invaders you've gotta wonder if some egg seeping into his brain wouldn't be an improvement.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 03-16-2019 at 06:22 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote