View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 06:44 PM   #21
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
Should have shot him. I mean, is a smack really enough over some produce poured on you ?

If you spout the type of racist drivel this guy does and knowing the ramification of this sort of rhetoric (it's amazing that people still seem to have "well, those are just words" attitude), i am good with him getting egged as often as humanly possible. I mean that piece of shit seriously went into "well, it was essentially self defense/preventive action" territory when commenting on the Christchurch attack and out of thin air conjured that 'Muslim fanatics' are basically overrunning New Zealand. And when you consider that White Nationalists/Supremacists in countries like Australia have even less of a leg to stand on considering they are descendants of invaders you've gotta wonder if some egg seeping into his brain wouldn't be an improvement.
The guy is an asshole. So is the kid. If you crush an egg against someone's head when they're not looking then start filming them I have no problem with them punching you and I don't think it should be a surprise if they do. Credit to the kid for taking the punch well.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote