View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 10:05 AM   #28
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Back to the actual story, maybe, a bit...

The Daily follow-up episode

Deep details aside, I am all in for their Prime Minister. Understands the right things to say and do in the immediate wake, and then says we're acting. Perhaps (as I would anticipate hearing) this NYT podcast is just more "fake news" whitewash by the failing libtard media, but until she gets milkshake ducked, I'm totally on board for her.

I listened to that podcast this morning- one of the few benefits of having a dog that demands to be walked first thing. I was incredibly impressed by how she’s handled this crisis from the moment it happened until now. There was genuine compassion for the victims, their families, and the community and strong, political action taken to address one of the core issues at play. While I hate how things always seem to come back to our President, it’s really hard not to compare the two.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote