View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 06:18 PM   #337
miami_fan
Coordinator

Advisory for parents: If you are going to hide in a hotel bar and get drunk while your kids are running around the hotel hallways, don't be surprised if

A) Someone actually catch your kids and scares the living daylights out of them.

B) Law enforcement is called in because the hotel is nice enough to have cameras in the hallway which are able to catch your children in 4K in the act.

And finally C)

Your kid is shot or shot at. At least here in Florida, people actually carry their guns into their hotel rooms and if you have not noticed, there has been an increase in "Shoot first, claim being in fear of your life late" incidents down here lately.

Advice to the kiddos: If you are to engage in this activity, don't do it while still wearing your team practice and your game hat. That and your Jersey accent are dead giveaways.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote