View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #155
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Plans Undone

19 January, 1591 - My troops land in Beirut. I order a quick assault.

27 January, 1591 – My main army arrive sin Sirt and engages defensive forces here.

29 January, 1591 – The Siege of Tunis has begun

31 January, 1591 – After a quick siege, Beirut has fallen to us. I order them to Damascus.

1 February, 1591 – Our stability increased

2 February, 1591 – I order a quick assault of Tunis. We defeated the Mamluks in Sirt. I order my forces to move inwards. My troops in Tunis can take these provinces once Tunis falls to us.

18 February, 1591 – My troops arrive in Damascus. I decide to begin a siege.

20 February, 1591 – My troops in Tunisia failed to capture the city in an assault and continue the siege.

1 March, 1591 – Our stability increases to 1

We defeat the retreating Mamluk troops in Cyrenaica. I order my main army eastward.

27 March, 1591 – Sao Tome grows and is now a full city. I‘ll look at it after the war.

8 April, 1591 – Our main army has won the battle of Libya. I order them to Asyut.

18 April, 1591 – Damascus falls after an assault. Another assault on Tunis fails.

3 May, 1591 – A Mamluk force arrives in Beirut to begin a siege.

5 May, 1591 – I order my main forces into Cairo itself.

13 May, 1591 – The Siege of Cairo begins.

11 June, 1591 – My northern army arrives in Judea and begins a siege.

1 July, 1591 – RM: Burgundy

Our army in Judea is met by some angry Mamluk troops.

5 July, 1591 – After another assault, Tunis falls. I order my troops eastward to Sirt.

7 July, 1591 – We defeat the Mamluks in Judea.

9 July, 1591 – Tunis has been annexed.

15 July, 1591 – Our army from Little Karoo has arrived in the Suez. I order my troops to disembark and do some fighting

3 August, 1591 – Damn Aragon declares war against us. Castille and Tuscany join us, but Austria runs away. I have a bunch of troops stationed in Valencia that I wasn;t using. Hopefully I can distract Aragon with those and, say, Castillean troops until the war is over. Burgundy and Portugal joined Aragon. Burgundy I’m worried about, but I guess we’ll see how it goes.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote