View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 08:05 PM   #176
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Counting the Faces

26 March, 1615 – I try to give Frenche-Compte to Switzerland but they decline. I can’t release it as a vassal without realizing three other provinces as Savoy. Let’s see if I can do anything else with this province.

France and Burgundy are not willing to buy it. Feh. Alright, I’ll keep it for now, although I don’t want to.

Our new provinces:

Girona: 16819 Catalan Catholics work the fish trade here in this province east of Barcelona. There is a workshop, marketplace, temple and courthouse here. They make 8.96 ducats for us

Aragon: The province of Aragon is an iron province. 18472 Castillean and Catholics work the mines here making 18.79 ducats for us. There is a workshop, marketplace, temple and courthouse here.

Croatia: 22829 Croatian Reformers make and sell cloth here. 17.14 ducats are made here. There is just a workshop here. I order a courthouse built here. Austria has it as a core.

Frenche-Compte: Which I didn’t want. It’s too internal. 23099 Burgundian Reformers sell salt here. 15.91 ducats are made here. It comes with a courthouse, temple, workshop and customs house.

Two colonial provinces on Greenland are now ours as well. I’ll talk about them as I colonize them to full colony status.

3 April, 1615 – RM: Austria

1 May, 1615 – Our production tech grows.

8 August, 1615 – We get a New Land Claimed event in Calabria. I choose to increase taxbase by one.

21 August, 1615 – Bahamas expands. One last group is sent off.

1 January, 1616 – After saving up, I order a Textile Manufactory built in Lombardia. It costs me over 1k ducats. It’ll take five years to build. What does it do? Production tech investment almost at the level of a level 2 advisor monthly. 6 ducats annually, normally, but double in a province with cloth or wool (and Lombardia is a cloth province), and +1% population growth each year. Not bad, eh?

1 February, 1616 – I send colonists to a Greenland province.

27 April, 1616 – Bahamas expands and is now a full blown city.

Bahamas: 6016 people work the cotton fields here in the Bahamas. 20.47 ducats are made by these Lombard Catholics.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote