View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 11:14 PM   #178
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Other people's Toys

1 August, 1616 – Tunis is now a core.

1 September, 1616 – Our colony in Greenland expanded.

11 November, 1616 – Taiwan expands and more colonists are sent with all due haste.

25 November, 1616 – RM: France

1 January, 1617 – I order a new wall built in Bahamas. A workshop is ordered for Turks Island.

1 April, 1617 – I order new colonists to the first of the Greenland colonies.

1 May, 1617 – Alexandria is a core province.

1 August, 1617 – One of our governmental advisors died. A level 6 advisor appeared in Parma! But he’s a spymaster, and I don’t feel I need to make spies a go go. I hire a colonist maker as an advisor.

1 October, 1617 – I send colonists to the other Greenland province.

1 November, 1617 – Eiriksfjord expands and becomes a full city.

Eiriksfjord is a fish province on southern Greenland. 1325 Lombard Catholics work here giving us 3.23 ducats annually. I order a fort built here.

1 December, 1617 – Burgundy has converted to Protestant. That means they are no longer anyone’s ally.

1 January, 1618 – I order a constable built in Sardinia.

6 March, 1618 – Genoa accepted an alliance with us.

18 March, 1618 – So does Switzerland.

23 March, 1618 – I get an alliance offer from Burgundy. Tasty. I accept.

This month of alliances brought to you by Naxos the coke of the Aegean!

29 April, 1618 – Our other Greenland colony expands. More colonists are dispatched.

16 September, 1618 - Our colony in Taiwan expanded.

1 October, 1618 – We sent out more colonists to Taiwan.

17 October, 1618 – RM: Lithuania

20 October, 1618 – I offer a military alliance with The Papal States and they agree. Why ally with my vassals? Because then when they war, they might get territory. No badboy for me, but I can annex them later. Switzerland, for example, has about 10k troops sitting there in Bern.

Why accept Burgundy’s alliance? They are very, very strong. They’ll leave me soon, I have no doubt, but for now, they are convienent. Plus, if they get into a war with Austria, I can leave Austria and try to take some more nearby provinces.

10 November, 1618 – Vestbygen has expanded and is now a full city.

Vestbygen has 1014 people killing and cleaning furs. The Catholic Lombards are send us 12.87 ducats annually.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote