View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 12:36 PM   #459
fontisian
College Prospect

YesterDay, EF was the best lynch candidate, because he was scummy while britrock and cheeki were blatantly town.

ToDay, he is near confirmed scum. Read these posts and tell me he isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Screw it...

unvote brit
Quote:
Let the wolves run the show...
Quote:
vote cheek

Now there are two possible explanation for that unvote and revote seconds before the deadline.
1. EF's had genuinely given up on the game, only to come back and try to help town, as he claims here:
Quote:
3 vanilla horse race. Analyze it based on that. I was actually hoping that we would both get killed when I switched. That way the voted could be analyzed accordingly.
This explanation doesn't make sense because both lynch targets getting killed in a tie isn't actually that common of a result. Other possible results, that EF are aware of, include a. one of the two dying, b. some random person not being lynching dying and c. a no lynch. Two of those four possibilities are really bad.

2. He is scum, he unvoted in the hopes that he would be able to revote at the last second and tie up the lynch, with any luck at least killing town!Cheeki.

"But, fonti, if EF did that, wouldn't he come into Day 2 acting like he was a dead man?"

You're right, other font. And that's exactly what he did:
Quote:
Was hoping we would both have been killed so it would end the questions right away.

vote Shoveler

He has piggy back voting. Thank them for going after brit, now it means that there were 3 villagers being voted for so that can be analyzed properly.

vote nightfall

Not putting myself through another day of BS so if you want to vote for me, vote for me. Kill me please.
The attempt to end Day early with the nightfall vote, and to goad me into doing the same, removing valuable time for the town to get information, was done because EF knew he outed himself.

I don't want to go into his mood, because, IMO, losing your shit like this as a scum tactic is a really shitty thing to do. It puts me into a position where if I want to push my case on someone who seems like obvious scum, I have to question the truth behind their feelings, and if I'm wrong, then I'm being a dick to them. I will say that CF did the same thing in the rebirth game to stop people from voting him.