View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 12:39 PM   #460
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Again. Jackal was my original vote when we all had nothing to go on. Like everybody else making votes to make votes.

If this is how people are going to look at things when personal obligations get in the way, this is going to be my last WW game.

What path is saying is that there was enough evidence of the direction of the vote out there when you posted that you would be leaving for the day at 2 p.m. EST or whatever it was, for you to switch from an irrelevant Day One vote to a vote on a player who at that point was a candidate (many such candidates were available).

No one has more personal obligations than me. I work a second job where I can't post late and I am never on at deadline. But I still usually manage to get my vote on someone at least somewhat relevant.

I'll give you a pass that you're newer and that this isn't necessarily a wolfish move, but a newbie move, but path is entirely correct that you left your vote on a random player when better options were available.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote