Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #490
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

So.. I walk into the bathroom today at work and a guy is walking out of the stall and I walk to the urinal (which is behind a wall divider to the sinks). I'm taking a piss, and I hear odd sounds coming from the sink. I thought he was brushing his teeth or something. When I'm done, I zip up and go to the sink to wash up. The guy has soap up to his elbows, is hunched down in the sink with his arms laying in the sink lathering up like he is going into surgery like Hawkeye. I turn the water on and I'm rinsing up and he pauses, looks at me and gives me a dirty look and sighs. Not thinking much of it, I turn the water off, grab a paper towel, dry up and start to walk out the door when the guy mouths off about me needing to wash up.

Dude.. seriously?

I hope he was a germophobe because if not, I seriously do not want to know why the hell he needed to scrub up to the elbows after coming out of the stall.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 09-23-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote