View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 10:26 PM   #348
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgunn View Post
Amazing run here with Madeira! I am stunned. Keep it up!

I like your reporting style. Game reports are short and sweet, but with enough detail to keep the reader involved AND keep the flow going.

I'm amazed, though, because you are flying through seasons. When I play FM, I'm lucky to play two matches in a week, and that's without writing a dynasty. Maybe I don't have a lot of time in front of the computer, but I'm trying to win, so I obsess over roster decisions, game strategy, etc. I know that the newer FMs have a mode that allows you to simulate matches without playing the whole thing (the latest FM I have is 2011), so maybe that helps.

Thanks I appreciate it!

Basically I'm an obsessor. I play one game at a time until I squeeze every little bit of juice from it, then I more onto the next one. So, according to Steam, I've put more than 150 hours into the game in the last what, 2 weeks or so? That's a ton of time. I'll start a game, brush my teeth or whatever, come back and report, make some changes, etc. I'll stay up way too late in order to finish a month or a Group or whatever. I think that's why I'm blazing through right now.

Abe

EDIT -Oh, and I'm getting my clock handed to me early this season. Dang. 5-1 loss to Chelsea? 4-2? 3-0? Nasty stuff there.

EDIT 2 - Oh, and it helps that I was gifted Rodrigues and Costa and Agra. I have never gotten players of that caliber before, and never that many. Helps to play in a football rich country I guess, but still.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-19-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote