View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 11:23 PM   #350
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Can we salvage a victory in the Champions Group G today, here in Madeira, against Ajax? Its our best chance too. Pick up where you left off! I start counter style. They score in the 11th, but then Stepinski crosses dangerous to Franny for a score in the 16th. 1-1. They score again just before the half. Then Stinpinki smashes Lansbury for a score in the 62n. I pull some folks, but we can’t get another and we tie Ajax 2-2 here.

Apparently, Costa has “shown a remarkable improvement in his attitude lately.” “has evolved as a result of recent off-field events and is now more determined than ever.”

I don’t know what happened in his personal life, but his determination shot up from 7 to 18. That’s enough for me. That’s nasty good. That was one of his mental weaknesses. He now has a Determined personality.

He was also regularly whining about too much training. I try to train him now with heading. That’s something I’ve wanted to improve for a while, but I’ve been focused with things like positioning instead.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote