View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 03:09 PM   #2358
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I really loved "The Witcher." I thought it was fantastic and can't wait for the second season. I was a little confused about the timeline initially, but slowly started to pick things up as the season went along. At first, I was wondering if some scenes were dream sequences or involved spirits or something, but eventually I picked up on the fact and was able to roll with it.

I thought it was kind of cool in some respects. For example, I really enjoyed Queen Calanthe and her husband in the first episode and was surprised how the first episode ended. It was cool to be able to get more of them and their story as the season went on, which made the first episode all the more interesting and impactful in retropsect.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote