Feb 5 Away R. Madrid
Feb 9 – R Sociedad, SC
Feb 12 – Home vs Valencia
Feb 15 – Away vs Napoli, Ch. Knockout Leg 1
Feb 20 – Away at Barca
Feb 26 – Away vs Sevilla

We are 1st obviously in the lgia

Ja-Cheol will head to Monstpellier after his contract ends with us

Spanish Cup Semis, Leg One vs R Sociedad. Out with injury today – Diallo, Mance, Bonnot, but Mance is back and should be ready and rested up for the Real Madrid match. Cecchi back ion, I gave Garcia a ton of starts, and now I want to slide back to normal hot prospect subs. Well I had intended on sliding back to a busy write-up since this is the Semsi and everything, and Feb is packed to the gills with important matches. But nothing is happening. Few momentum, few shots, few anything. Oh, there was a card for Jae-Hwan. Finally, we get an attack, pushed aside for a corner, and then Grealish lofts the corner, hits Cecchi’s head, who does not head at goal, but instead heads it on to a now unmarked Mputu for the score. They fire back and score just before half. You need to do better! ICards for Valenzuela. That’s not what I meant! Then in the 51st, Dong-Hyuk races to catch up with a back pass, finds it, dribbles like 20 yards, wins a one on one with the GK and scores. We are pushing ahead more and more. After getting 5 cards, our get a double yellow and a send off in the 57th. Afraid of a lethal cross from Grealish, they score an OG to get rid of it. Sub Ja-Cheaol for Valenzuela to pull one yellow off the pitch. Ibrahim for El Ghazi. Oliver for Jae-Hwan. We win 3-1, MOM is Ricardo.

Game vs R. Madrid. I focused on attacking set pieces. Mance is back. He is the only change from the previous squad. We’ll start countering today. Pick up where you left off!!! Please! Thanks! Lots of misses. Shoot, at the 40 minute mark we have 5 shots. None on target ,and they 7 and 2. Then in the 43rd they score. Half. Wow. Show me some desire to at least win this game! Time ebbs. We get a goal in the 61st when Jae-Hwan finds Grealish. I send in Garcia, Kadodia, and Ja-Cheol to no avail. We can’t sink more than 2 shots on target but we do manage to hold to one goal, despite a 2nd half of fury unleashed. They finish with 21 shits, 11 on target. Not good enough!

And that is our first non-win in a long time for Melilla and the league. We are still unbeaten, but the win streak is over. 51 unbeaten games in liga. A season is 38 games.

Jae-Hwan in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote