View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #308
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game vs Napoli – With our 6-0 thumping of Napoli in their place, now all we need to do today is to be professional. They hit a shot early, and then we force them back, and they push aside multiple attacks, and get some yellows doing it. Half Show me something else.! Oliver does in the 59th, with a Velenzuela assists. Then they get a red card for a nasty foul in the 68th. I sub in Garcia and Kadodia. Ricardo crosses to Grealish in the 81st. And a lto of our shots miss, but we win 2-1. No cards. MOM is Ricardo. We win 8-1 aggregate

Mesa learns to knock ball past opponent

Game vs R. Betis, currently 6th in liga. I have Garcia, Diallo in DC, and Oiver in for Valenzuela, and when I do that, I move El Ghazi to DMC. Pick up where you left off! Jae-Hwan and Ricardo pass the ball back and forth on the right flank and then Jae-Hwan head to Grealish, who sets up Mace for a score at the 1:27 mark. Mance finds Dong-Hyuk in the 27th. By the 35 minute mark, our foes still don’t have one shot on goal. Half. Keep it up! I send in Bonnot, I want to try Cecchi out at ML now that we’ve trained him, so I pull Grealish for him, and then Kadodia. We win 2-0, and mOM is Jae-Hwan. Good win

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote