Old 04-11-2016, 06:42 PM   #309
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SPAIN – I make my Spain Squad, with a few changes:

I remove from the squad:

Middie Dani Parejo, who’s older now and lost a few steps

I call up DC Javier Garcia, from my squad

Any other youth I want to try out?

As of right now we have DCs Perez, Garcia, Winger Corral, and ST Alfredo as our new young blood.

I’m swapping my 3rd GK From Pau Lopez to youther Adolfo Cruz.

Ibrahim is back from his injury

Cecchi is out for a week with a gashed head

Champions Cup Quarters:

Arsenal vs Olympiakos
Juventus vs Leverkusen
Man City vs Paris St-G
Melilla vs Porto

The other Spanish squads fell, we are the last one standing.

Valenzuela learns to switch ball to other flank

SPAIN VS AUSTRIA FRIENDLY

I make a few vicissitudes to my roster. Austria are the 18th ranked club. I start DC Garcia, Perez and Valleljo. I Also have Gaya and Asensio on the wings, Dani Olmo at AMC to give him some practice, Morata and young ST Alfredo, and Koke and Isco in the middle. So other than Corral, all of my young players are in. I want to see how they’ll hold up against a real opponent in Austria. There’s only so much you can learn about them in a major thumping of Estonia or Hungary. Game on! Asensio finds Alfredo in the 1:20 mark for a score. Gaya to Alfredo, goal in the 37th. Half. Keep it going! I sub a few people with 45 minute requests out – DC Vallejo for Mere, Isco for Thaigo and Koke for Sergi Darder. I Send in Corral for Gaya, and Mata for Olmo. Oliver for Asensio. We win 2-0, MOM is Alfredo.

Is Garcia ready for prime time? He had a 7.1 rating vs Austria, and they had 14 shots and 6 on target, and a clean sheet for us. Garcia and Perez and GK De Gea can all take some credit for that.

Alfredo is. He’s good to go.

BACK to UDM

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote