May –

May 4 – Champions vs Olympiakos,Semi Final, 2nd Leg
May 7 – Home vs Cadiz
May 15 – Away vs Valladolid – final liga game
May21 – Spanish Cup Final vs Barcelona

Sad day. The yellow submarine has sunk. Cadiz were relegated. Elche as well

Perez named in Team of Week

CHAMPIONS CUP SEMIFINAL 2ND LEG VS OLYMPIAKOS

How does our foe, hosting, only sell out 56% of their stadium in a Semi Final for the Champions League? That’s sad small!

Due to his injury, Ibrahim is in for Grealish. Mance is back in, as is El Ghazi, Cecchi, Mputu, and I leave Diallo in. He’s battle tested.

Pick up where you left off! Dong-Hyuk finds Mance in the 5th to do just that. We start out nicely, and I pull back to counter. They fire back and hit us at the 13th Valenzuela finds Jae-Hwan in the 32nd for a score. A few more offenses ensue and they collect a card. Half time. 2-1 us. Keep it going! They are getting frustrated and it shows. They almost gift us a OG in the 53rd. Only the crossbar saved them. I send in Oliver for Ibrahim, who’s no longer match fit. They foul Ricardo in the 70th in the box and…..El Ghazi drills the PK and we get another goal. In heads….who wants to play 20 minutes of a Champions Semi-Final? Gameiro! You’ve never been this high or deep ever for a club, and you are retuning at the end of the season. Go head on out there! El Ghazi comes out. Thanks for the goal buddy! Last sub – Kadodia, go on out there. Cecchi scores on a FK in the 81st. Ricardo found Kadodia, who slid it to Cecchi for the score. We win 4-1 tonight, 9-1 aggregate, and MOM is Ricardo

WHOA!!! Leverkusen just blew up Man City 4-0 away, and won 5-0 aggregate. That sets up an odd scenario where both teams have never won. Leverkusen was here once before and lost.

The 12 games we won is a record for the Champions Cup

The 8 assists by Ricardo is a new Cup record

The 6 MOM by Ricardo is a new Cup record

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote