View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 10:58 AM   #324
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2022 SPANISH CUP VS BARCELONA

I start our Top XI With Oliver in at ML instead of Ibrahim. Perez, Mputu, Cecchi in the back

I worked on set pieces this week. Barca are missing Luis Suarez.

Pick up where you left off!!!

Ricardo drives, finds Dong-Hyuk, who slides the ball to Mance for the score. 9th minute of play. In the 14th minute, Jae-Hwan is driving, passes the ball over to Dong-Hyuk. He lays it wonderfully ahead of Oliver in the box. Oliver shoots, the ball is good and pushed aside, Mance on the rebound puts it in. 2-0. By the 25th inute, we have 7 shots and 4 on target to their 2-2, we are leading 53/47 possession, and winning every other acategroy. They have 10 fouls to our zero. They build a counter…turned aside. Another……turend aside. Half. Keep focused!!! Quiet minutes ebb. In the 61st, I send in Ja-Cheol for an underperforming Oliver on the wing. In case we need the set piece machine. And there it is! Sometimes I am just downright prescient! In the 66th, on a FK< Ja-CHeol finds Mance for the score. His hattrick. In the 78th I send in Diallo for Mputut. Then Ibrahim follows for El Ghazi. And we win! 3-0, MOM is MAnce

CONGRATS!!!

That’s the first S Cup in Melilla’s history

We won the treble – Super Cup, League, Spanish Cup

As of today, Julio Rodriguez Salgado enters the Spanish Hall of Fame

FC Barcelona sacked their manager!

I called him out on his unprofessional calling out of Ja-Cheol before the match

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote