View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 06:24 PM   #343
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

THE 2022 WORLD CUP IN MOROCCO BRINGS TO YOU THE KNOCKOUT ROUND MATCH OF SPAIN VS AUSTRALIA

We already took out New Zealand. Australia is next!

Our starters:

De Gea, Perez, Vallejo, Garcia
Asensio, Gaya, Isco, and Sergi Darder (Koke is too tired)
Juan mata
Morata, Alfredo

Here we go. Pick up where you left off!!!

We begin controlling. Welcome to Ait Melloul

In the 5th minute, Alfredo drives to the left, under pressure by two Australians in the corner by the flag. Spons, truns, jukes both and runs, crosses to Mata, for a headed goal. By the 25th minute, we have 8 shots, 5 on target, to their 0. I’d like to get another goal soon to push this game. 1-0 is too easy to lose momentum. I modify a few instructions to push. A bunch of shots that are good follow, but none sink. Our foes collect a card. Half. We need to turn our offensive dominace into more goals. 13-8 to their 1-0 But a counter, a set piece, and we are in dangerous water. Don’t get complacent out there! Vallejo booked. Gaya follows. Darder follows. I tel my guys to lay off the tackles. In the 63rd, off a corner kick Isco fires the ball into the box, and Dani Perez, our Dani Perez, heads it in for goal. His first goal for Spain! I am going to start pulling folk with cards. DC Duate for Vallejo. They hit a counter in the 70th minute. Corral for Gaya. Unai Lopez for Dardar. Corral passes to Alfredo and he scores in the 82nd. We win 3-1. MOM is Alfredo with an assist and goal.

While we were playing, Ecuador beat England 1-0

Wow

We make it to the Quarters

June 28 –

Colombia wins 3-2 over the USA

Italy just thump Portugal 4-0.

And so the teams that drop are USA, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Australia, Croatia, France, England

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-13-2016 at 06:27 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote