View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 06:38 PM   #346
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

THE 2022 WORLD CUP AT STADE DE MARRAKECH QUARTER FINAL – ITALY VS SPAIN

I don’t believe in load-save cheating. But this has the feeling of fate. Of destiny. Of opening for Spain, of a Moroccan Head Coach who took a North African side, in the bottom of Spanish football, took it to the top, and now can get Spain another win in the World Cup in Morocco, when living in the city that’s really Moroccan in all but name.

That’s just just. But if Italy wins today and stays up and wins the World Cup, then that’s what happens. There no do overs. But it does feel like destiny. I’ve only gotten past the Quarters once before, with Ukraine, and then lost in the Semis to the winners and then won the 3rd place match agains a despondant Brazil.

Ukraine was my best. Ever. And that was with Shevchenko at his top form. I don’t have that goal-scoring machine. What I do have for you today is a better overall squad. This is a very rich, very deep squad. We are Spain. And now, I am the heavy. I have the heavy. It’s an odd place to be, I’ve always had the underdog, the scrappy blue color work-hard and you’ll get these complacent numskulls.

And now I have Spain

So Spain? Pick up where you left off!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote