View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 06:54 PM   #349
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2022 WORLD CUP SEMIFINAL MATCH SOUTH KOREA VS SPAIN

We are heavy favorites for today's match. Welcome to Rabat!

Changes to my squad:

DC Duarte in for DC Vallejo – Perez and Garcia are fine – they are my young, durable, studs.

I pulled Gaya early, he’s fine. Isco is good, and Koke is pulled for Darder. Both Mata and Morata are at 90% and I’m keeping them in, but I want to keep my folks from getting too banged up. If we get up early, I will likely pull tired folks early.

The only yellows we have are with Gaya and Darder, so I’m not concerned about them potentially missed the final, one is a sub and the other features a sub

South Korea are starting Jae-Hwan, Dong-Hyuk, and Kim Myung-Ho, all ours. Seung-Gyu is on the bench, and Ja-Cheol was not called up

The weak links of the Korean squad are their defense. They have Dong-Hyuk, Jae-Hwan,and others.

As of today, both Alfredo for Spain and Dong-Hyuk for Korea are tied with 5 goals each, and 1 behind a Brazilian goal leader? So if one or the other breaks out today, they are likely to be the goal leader for the tournament barring someone needing multiple goals from Ecuador

Alright…

Good luck!

This is a weird game. I’m rooting for players in both jerseys.

Even against Italy, I wasn’t really rooting for Cecchi or Ragazzi.

Sorry Korea!

In the 8th minute, Alfredo opens up scoring with a Gaya cross from the touchline on a counter. Alfredo is just way too fast for these guys.

Wow Korea you suck!

You just injured Morata!

I send in ST Perez in the 13th minute

Well now I’m done having any doubts. Today I am crushing you and your injury laden ways!

Sigh..

Jae-Hwan scores

22nd minute

Normally a time of celebration here on my couch. That;s a line that makes me do a jig. Sigh.

Dong-Hyuk scores in the 35th minute

And we are now down 1-2.

I slide to control

Asensio finds Isco for a score in the 44th

Half

Tied 2-2

DAMN KOREA YOU SUCK! (Not really )

I’m not happy with that!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote