View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 01:15 PM   #204
Chas in Cinti
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
Let me see if I have all this drama straight.

Suicane starts a thread and he's all like "I lick pee pee from my girl's coochie. I am nasty, but cool. How do y'all like to roll with the fist?"

Then Schmidty is all "That's like totally disgusting! You suck! I would totally never let my family come here anymore!"

And stevew is all "That is like the grossest thing I have ever heard. Gag me with a spoon!"

Most other people are just all

Then soveriengstar, who is like TOTALLY Suciane's bff, is all "Screw you, Schmidty! You hate gay people. Get off my boy, stevew. You go get mugged!"

Then Schmidty is all

And stevew is all

Skydog comes in, sees this and is like "Why'd I come back from the mountains? This shit will not stand. It will not stand. It's gross. To the box with you, Suicane."

Meanwhile, soveriegnstar, Suicane's bff, is like so totally pissed-off at stevew that he goes after Hell Atlantic. He's all like, "I know! Stevew goes after my bff and I will like totally f-up his!" So soveriegnstar hacks HA's kooky website. (note: there is no clear understanding that stevew and HA are bffs)

Then, HA comes back from his months long suspension and is all "I'm back, bitches! One of you will pay for hacking my site! I am a bad man. I'm the dark jedi now. DIE!"

The Suicane totally dresses up in costume, pretending to be David Lee Roth, and is all "Bip skap padow! My bff totally got you, HA! Boo boo schap ba-ditty wap!"

Then Skydog is all "I pity the fool who is suspended and posts under a new name! NO SOUP FOR YOU EVER!" And Suicane is totally banned.

Shorty is all (he's just a good guy that doesn't like people to be banned). Other people agree.

soveriegnstar is all "I still hate you HA, you have a small wee wee!" Or perhaps he's all "Stevew, you suck! Go get mugged!" Or even all "Suicane!! My bff!!! Noooo!!!!!" And then he's all, "Here's my house on Google Maps, bitches! Bring it! BRING IT!!" So then finally he's like "I'm coolroy, I'm cool and roy. I rock doodz! Ha ha!"

Skydog steps in and is all "I aint back for but one day... You're totally suspesnded for two weeks soveriegnstar."

In the end:
Suicane (aka David Lee Roth) is banned.
soveriegnstar (aka coolroy) is suspened for two weeks. (the coolroy alias, however, was banned).

Should this be in the Forum FAQ?

I think it would clear things up for me... now if only that Werewolf thing was so clear...