Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

April –

5th – Home vs Estoril
12th – Away vs Braga
15th – Home vs Sporting, Taca leg 2
19th – Home vs Rio Ave

Good training? Dj, Moreira, and Peratta. Bacd? Backup GK Ricardo Baptista

Matias Defederico was named Player of the Month. He also has the 3rd Goal of the Month

I sit down to talk about contract renewal. I ask for improved youth coaching and recruitment, but they disagree. Ah well. I reduce my contract by a year and by some money to keep things running smoothly. Porto crush Braga 4-1 in the league game. We need 15 points in the last 5 games to guarantee we make the Champions Cup. With a bunch of games to go, Aves has officially been relegated. They didn’t even win a game.

Our home match vs Estoril is here. Pick up where you left off! Let’s see what a controlling tactic will do to start things off. Djaniny runs up the left, finds Skolnik in the middle, who puts it away in the 5th minute. That’s a good start. Defederico finds Rondon for another score in the 23rd minute. Skolnik does the same to Rondon, but the lethal header is caught. In the 31st, Defederico is rushing at goal, hits it outside and finds Candeais for the score. We have a lot more lethal shots. Finally, Estoril comes off the board with a header off a nice corner in the 44th. Half time. After some slow play, I pull Djaniny for Javi Espinosa. Defederico sinks another DFK in the 64th. We injure one of their players and force them to make a sub. Next sub for us is Costa in for Aurelio. In desperation, they sink a long shot in the 82nd minute. I put in Rodrigues for Marc. Game. We win 4-2. Skolnik is MOM.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote