View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 06:37 PM   #168
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Liverpool defeat Dynamo Kyiv in the Euro Cup to win it.

We are favorites for the derby against Maritimo tonight. This is the first time Nacional da Madeira have ever made the finals of the Taca da Portugal. Maritimo have made it this far twice, but never won the whole thing.

Can we upend our rivals and snatch our first Cup for us? If we beat Maritimo for this cup? It’ll be one of the greatest matches in our club’s history. Defederico is ready to go in the AMC spot. It’s Taca Time! Win this for the fans!!! I open up standarding. They open up some early pressure, so I move to countering. Dj takes a long shot and it’s nowhere near goal. A Candeais cross is eaten by up their Gk. Rondon shoots, but is way offside. We had a wasted opportunity in the 20s as a good chance by Candeais misses badly. They move into the attack a few minutes later. A good shot is turned aside for a corner that goes nowhere and we are back to square. Aurelio feeds Candeais a dangerously deep ball in the back of the box. He crosses it to Defederico, whe heads it to goal, but a defender interferes, so Defederico springs on the ball and finishes it. Goal in the 38th minute! They try to push back before the half. I tell my guys to begin marking more tightly. They injure Skolnik and his health decreased massively. Half time. Let’s see the trophy at the end of the match! I’ll keep a close eye on Skolnik. He’s not getting better quickly, so I toss out Javi Espinosa for him. We injure their left winger. Another offense by them was shunted aside. A Defederico attack is converted to a corner, which we can’t turn into gold. My 2nd sub is Miguel Rodrigues heading in for Andrei Marc. Mexer tries to clear the ball out but poorly, hits one of their attackers, without anyone nearby marking him, and he shoots and scores. Hassle opponents. Will someone score? Nope, extra time. WE CAN STILL WIN THIS! And Rondon scores at the 90:17 mark after Djaniny finds him. We have very exhausted folks. Half time in extra time. Shorter passes. Keep possession. I pull Aurelio for the other Rodrigues. Game. We win the Taca da Portugal!

Enjoy your Success!!!!!

We won the Cup!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-05-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote