View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 11:00 PM   #200
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The final game in November arrives, an away match against P Ferreira, currently 6th in the league. I begin countering and ask for them to continue their good football. I am starting Franny Castro tonight instead of DJ. Not a lot of action early, but we are playing good D so I’ll stick with this for a bit longer. There have seen to be a few moments where either team is capable of putting the ball away for a score. That symmetry ends in th 31st when Rondon slides the ball to Candeais on the fall right for an attack run, who crosses to Lucas Castro and he finishes the play. Good stuff. Minutes later, Candeais’s cross finds Rondon’s head for another score off the right flank. They get a yellow just before half and its 2-0 us. Things are going well, keep it up! Lets start to retain possession. We’re ahead nicely, so I put in my first sub early, Sequeira for Skolnik, who’s not been playing too well today on the left. All of our attacks have come from the middle or the right. Sub #2 is Jorge Agra for Franny Castro They’ve gotten two more bookings, and we had a Lucas Castro DKF dead on rights but just blocked by the Gk. My final sub is Costa in for Marc. Peretta stops some very attractive attacks by Ferreira. I would not be surprised to see them score here in the 80s. I move to defensive. We hold off, and we 2-0. MOM is Danny C. Good win for us!

Actually, with Benfica’s loss to Sporting, we are now in front by 3 points.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote