View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:41 AM   #1057
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Phfffft...or whatever Bill used to say in the old Bloom County comics.

This is a disappointing day to come home to after a long day of work. I can't really complain about the Hannibal choice, because he was my #1 choice as a potential wolf. I think RPI was the way to vote because we are getting to the point where it becomes too dangerous to keep ignoring him (he could come back and suddenly become a serious thorn in our side). But Hannibal was always at the top of my suspect list as an actual wolf. Dealing with RPI isn't about getting a wolf, but being cautious about the approaching endgame.

So not only did we not get RPI, by far the best suspect I had has turned out to be simply a misguided villager.

Lastly, there is BK. It's no surprise he bought it today, but I was really hoping to get more from him before he was killed. He left a couple PMs from me unanswered (was hoping two experienced players PMing, we could come up with some candidates or try to figure things out).

Today, RPI wasn't necessary. I think it is tomorrow, though (Thursday). There are seven players left, one of whom is RPI and another is the wolf. If we don't lynch RPI and choose bad again tomorrow for the lynch, that puts us at just three good guys, along with the wolf and RPI, after another night kill. That is waaaaayyyy too close for comfort. I like the odds of four good guys (all active) and one wolf left after tomorrow much better than the other way around.

VOTE RPI FAN

I will check in in the morning, and be back before deadline tomorrow, so this vote can change if needed.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote