View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #1058
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
I posted yesterday on it. Will spend more time if needed tomorrow, think I'm done for today though. In short voting and posting patterns for the night Gram was lynched narrowed my list down.

Actually voted for Chief today, today switch til the end.

Telle, I think one of his main points seems to be a theory he has that the wolf wouldn't have voted for RPI yesterday, and I voted for Gramm, so that puts me on his short list.

I can understand the suspicion, but really, I think he's reaching quite a bit, especially considering he is ignoring that I turned around the next day and voted RPI from the start, and have already done so today as well (and stated my reasons why). As for the Gramm vote, I said it then and it has been acknowledged (I forget by who, either Jeff or DT) that my choice was between Gramm and a non-vote near deadline, so looks like a lose-lose for me there with Jeff.

The funny thing is that Jeff himself is not any more cleared than me, but he's around and driving conversation while I am at work, so I guess that puts him above suspicion a bit. I don't know, I put him on the same level as DT and Abe and yourself for suspicion in my book. None of us are cleared, and I don't know that my vote would go to Jeff if RPI weren't my choice (probably wouldn't actually).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote