View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #1096
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
I think if I'm switching off of Telle, it's to DT (75% let's say) or Abe (25%).

I don't think I can "excuse" Telle's Day One vote on Jackal that made it 4-3-2 but condemn Chief for his Day One vote that was the first vote cast in the entire game.

Furthermore, lets look at wolf sets.

Hoops/EF/Abe - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/CR - Would mean Day One hoops still voted against his 3rd wolf, even knowing his partner couldn't flip to help out in a save situation, or break a possible tie. I'd contend this would be an uncharacteristically bad player by one of the top players we've got

Hoops/EF/DT - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/Jeff - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/Heinz - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/Telle - Would mean the wolves had the more logical Day One split, with the wolf-under-fire saving himself and his partner wolves splitting their lot among the two contenders.

Frankly, that is pretty convincing for Telle. About as convincing as you normally get in this game. Okay, I'll play dice.

unvote rpi
vote telle

And Telle, I understand if this gets your vote on me. If you are a wolf or are not I understand you might not likethis, and I accept that.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote