View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 05:14 PM   #102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EURO Leg #1 – Home vs Belenenses – I begin standard. I have Dodoi on the bench in case I need two St. We begin ambitiously an then they give us a PK at the 1:55 mark. Up steps Mitrea who is a stud a PKs and…he sinks it! Good job Mitrea! That’s his first goal for us. 15 minutes melt away. They sink a 1:1Counter in the 16th to tie us. Milovac to Wohlfarth nasty cross, goal, 32nd and we are back up to 2-1. In the 44th Milovac feeds Bruno and he’s scored his first goal for us. Half 3-1 us. We have 6 shots, 4 on target to their 12 and 6. This would likely have been 3-3 with Hrasso in. They’ve out played. I just realized In left in Kamenik so I pull the wonderkid for Krasic. Don’t get complacent, we don’t want to give away away goals. They score off a corner kick in the 52nd. Bruno to Wohlfarth for goal in the 56th. Pinter for Bilbao. They give away another penalty. Wohlfarth sinks it. That’s his hattrick! Miric for Milanovic. Game, we win 5-2, MOM is Wohlfarth.

I know!

I am shocked at how dominant some of these EURO games are being for us. 6-2 and 5-2 in back to back matches.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote