View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 06:29 PM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EURO Leg #2 Away vs Belenenses – Can we win? I begin defensive today. Kona is back from his injury and in our squad. Here we go! It’s all us in the first few minutes but no scores comes of it. We hold scoreless their momentum as well. Vrancic with a card in the 33rd minute. Half 0-0. That could not have gone better for us. It’ll be much harder for them to crack our score deferential in 45 minutes. But it could happen. Don’t get complacent. I send in Kona for Vrancic this is the wrong time to get a double yellow. In the 63rd Mitrea gives away a pk and they step up and…Javi saves! I sent in Pinter for Mitrea. A nasty cross and they score goal in the 71st. Jungr with a card, I send in Chovanec. 3 minutes added time and… we hold and lose 0-1. They had 24 shots today and we only lost 0-1. That was due to Javi!

We are through to the next round with a 5-3 aggregate score!

I need one more guy for squad depth. I need a guy who, like Kona, can play DM, M and AM c. Ideally a hot prospect who won’t hurt my bank that much, I don’t want to sub in people like Chovanec for Jungr anymore.

No youth for free. What about a loaner? Yup!

Macedonian 20 year old Petar Krstic.

We draw SK Rapid Wien for the next round of the EURO

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote