View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 10:50 PM   #116
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Fortuna Match #9 – Home vs Moravce, another of our promotions and currently 10th in the league of 12. If I win today I’ll jump up to 4th. Hopefully the great cup match will carry over into this one. I begin controlling. Two of their players begin lightly injured. Ederson to Bruno goal, 2:51 mark. We’ve had the early game. Vrancic feeds Bruno on an attack run in the 8:51 mark and scores. By the 20th minute I have 8 shots to their 0. Milovec with a nasty whipped cross to Wohlfarth for goal in the 42:47 mark. Half 3-0 us. Keep it up! They make two subs at the half. They finally get their first shot on the 53rd minute. Welcome to the game Moravce! Kona for a tired Ederson. Wohlfarth to Bruno, goal, 61:02 mark. There’s his hattrick. Dude is clearly good. Pinter for Mitrea. Militosyan for a tired Wohlfarth. On a corner kick in the 89th minute our foes finally had a shot on target. We stopped it. Krasic to Jungr, score, 91:19 mark. We hold and win 5-0. MOM is Bruno.

We have 12-0 in the last two games, albeit against less than powerful teams.

Have we gotten our mojo back?

I’ll start Bruno in the next game too. Dude has six goals in two games. I’ll start Dodoi for a tired Wohlfarth. Nevermind I had out lots of rests. Our next match is against BATE.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote