View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 11:46 AM   #126
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EURO Group E Game #4 – Away vs Torino. There is a roughly 5% chance we’ll tie, a 2% chance of weird win, and a 93% chance of losing today. We’ll see what happens. As I’ve discussed, even with a win over BATE and Dynamo Kiev, we’ll likely tie and lose to DK, so we’ll need to get a point or have DK drop points to BATE today. We’ll get a better knowledge of that today. I begin defensive. Mitrea sinks a DFK in the 6th minute.

Again here

It won’t last, but I’ll take it! Mitrea is the gift that keeps on giving. Quiet after we push away two thrusts. At the 25th minute they have 5 shots to our 4. We lightly injure one of their players. 37th minute they score. Militosyan to Dodoi, goal, 41st minute!

Woot! If you thought starting Militosyan was a potential loss over Wohlfarth he has given. Half, 2-1 us. Don’t. Get. Complacent. They make a sub at the half. They get a card. They score doesn’t last long they score in the 51st. They score off a corner kick in the 57th. Bilbao for Pinter. Kona for Jungr. Yellow for Milovac. I send in Chovanec. They score again in the 83rd. I was hoping to steal a late goal. They get another late score a few minutes later. We lose 2-5.

Now I have good news for you…

BATE defeated DK.

That means here is the Group E right now after four games:

Torino – 12 points
Dynamo Kiev – 6 points
Nitra 3 points
BATE 3 points

If we defeat DK and if Torino defeats them, we have a chance if we win out. It’s a dim chance but I’ll take it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote