View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 03:51 PM   #660
fontisian
College Prospect

I am going to have words with Vaimes after this game about general idiocy, shooting someone without warning or a case, and ignoring blatant hunter claims.

You all are the bigger problem here. There is no way in hell Martin D is scum if I am town, and there was also almost no way Vaimes was scum. Every single person who tried to get them lynched while I couldn’t speak up to defend them instead of waiting a single Day to attack me is on my shooting list.

I am now going to try to confirm myself as town by shooting either scum or a hunter. Once that is determined, you people will never, ever lynch MartinD and will treat him as confirmed town.

Since there was no kill, we can assume that the bodyguard either got a protect in or the cultist was recruited. Since the bodyguard can protect themselves, I wouldn't mind seeing them claim and possible clear their target. I would, however, highly suggest waiting on claiming in case the seer has a guilty or several innocent checks and decides to claim toDay.