View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:56 AM   #763
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Today was fun for me because PF had been hinting he was going to use his power (shame he never showed up, hope everything is okay with him). The wolves on the other hand could have killed him at any point today, but had said they were going to wait until the deadline to cause confusion (and didn't know EF was going to be the runaway lynch target.

If PF had killed J to make things easier, it likely would've ended up being a fun hoops vs danny showdown, plus J would not have been able to kill him tonight, and they would've had to wait until tomorrow. But there's no telling who PF would have used the power on, and he had no idea how the wolves could kill him.

Ah nuts!!!

I am really sorry to the rest of the village. I was off yesterday (basking in the glory of a Super Bowl Championship!) and totally forgot to check-in to the game. As Jackal had said, I had asked a lot of questions about the instakill power and had fully intended on using it. At this point I can't say who I would have used it on, but I probably would have been leaning towards J23. It definitely would have helped us get closer.

Either way, very fun game, Jackal. Always fun to have such an important role - even if I did F it up in the end :-/
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote