View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 10:58 AM   #270
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I am puzzled but have a couple theories but want to see what plays out with tonight's vote before confusing myself further. I doubt that I will be around for the vote so I hope that we hit on a wolf.

I probably should have not jumped in this game when I saw it was an afternoon deadline so I apologize for my lack of involvement so far. At least tonight there will be more posts that I can sort through, and votes to analyze.

Some thoughts that I don't mind tipping my hand on:

Agree that it really doesn't help to reveal the duke/hunter roles at the moment. Maybe there will come a time in the game when it will but I am not seeing it at this point.

Want to find out more about the font declaration on Vaimes.

Not seeing what pinged anyone on cheek but I haven't read everything yet. What I saw looked more like a confused villager (I know because I have been) and nothing wolfish. Though I admit to not looking his way on day one this game after last game.

font was getting called out about voting but now Autumn seems to be delaying as well. Has he been called out?

There are a couple other observations but they aren't strong enough yet and I want to see if they make more sense after the vote (and more posts by those involved hopefully).
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote