Old 02-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #212
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Let's explore a bit.

font's unvote was either:

A) mistake
B) wolfish ploy to act like an unvote that wouldn't count. Here is the problem with this assumption. For one it would be a really bad move to bring that much suspicion on yourself if there was only two wolves in the game. Why risk exposing both of you when a vote switch to lynch the other wolf would at least secure potential trust? For another, what if Z said, okay the vote counts. Also, it was not known what would happen with a tie. Leaving too much up to chance and exposing oneself way too much.
C) cultist move. The cultist doesn't know who the wolves are, that would mean absolutely nothing about Autumn.

I have to say Ocam's Razor on this one...

This is my thinking. Vote me if you want, for happening to be on the firing line. But thinking Font is a wolf saving a wolf strains credulity. It's MUCH MUCH more likely, if I'm a wolf, that the other wolf is on DT and doesn't do anything hoping for a lucky result. A wolf on a wolf me would switch with a perfect excuse. A wolf with a vote somewhere else either votes DT and saves me, or votes me and rides that trust to endgame. I see no possibility that a wolf on DT fake-unvotes to lynch me.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote