View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #103
SportsDino
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGiants View Post
I hope everyone had fun. We went down in mid-November and attended Party for the Senses, a great (but expensive) dinner event in EPCOT. While down there, our Imagineer daughter showed us the 'Secret Project' she has been working on.

It's "Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom" and the fixtures (her small part) are visible throughout MK. Here are recent links to the testing by cast members and such.

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom play testing reveals map, cards, and more interactive Walt Disney World game details | Inside the Magic

UPDATED: First Full Look at Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom – Photos & VIDEO | Disney Projects

Add this to the expansion/renovation of Fantasyland coming in February, and there is every reason to get down there this year.

When we we went earlier in the year they had some KimPossible thing in EPCOT that sounds similar to this. I think it would have been even more interesting if they played up the special effects, and if it is well integrated into the theming I don't think people would be too put off.

In fact, me and my future step-boy entertained the crowds when we set off a few of them. Particularly Germany has a couple interesting ones. Would be interested to see if they put some set pieces into the Magic Kingdom idea, or if it is all just cartoon windows.
SportsDino is offline   Reply With Quote