View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #120
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt View Post
I went to Disneyland this weekend and I saw them enforce the fastpass time at least once. If they dont then whats the point of even having them at all?

It has always depended on the cast member and what 'The Word' is that day. Mostly they let you go. The RFID stuff at EPCOT is the likely future, as is the playing cards used for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

My son-in-law stopped by Space Mountain in Orlando to get a fast past first thing, got on a plane and flew to LA, then used that fast pass to ride Space Mountain in Disneyland that night. It's considered 'Coast to Coast Space Mountain' or some such thing by CMs.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote