View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #408
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Today, Group C, we are proud to present the Republic of South Africa

vs.

Australia

And our World Cup Campaign kicks off!

We are playing against Australia. We are all set and ready to rock. The world is watching us! Bafana Bafana! The world is watching us! Africa is watching us! Our motherland is watching us! Our ancestors are watching us! So I begin attacking. The opposite of what people will expect. We get the ball into the box in the first 20 seconds and net a corner, but nothing ensues. I pull back to counter in the 15th. Half time, very quiet. The stats favor us, so I move to Standard. Grab that one goal!!! Mphela is given the ball by Rantie in a dangerous place, finds Thulani Serero on the right side attacking, and feed shim the ball. Serero hits it in the 56th minute and we score. Back to counter. I trade MCs with a less dinged up one. We continue to push forward on the field., and We fail to score. Australia let a great chance go begging in the 82nd. I make my final sub. And that’s it, we hold on to defeat Australia 1-0. Once again, the MOM is Thulani Serero. He is redeeming me after I defending his attackers in the press.

This was MC Jali’s 50th cap for us.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote