View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 11:05 PM   #443
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I begin defensive against Porto in the Supertaca. Driussi hits Stepinski for a long shot in the 28th. Rocker scores when they tackle Stepinksi nicely, but forget all about him. 2-0 by the 33rd. Canela with an interception jump starts a counter that gotes to Rocker, Stepinksi and finally Driussi for a score in the 44th – he scored on his debut. In a Cup match! 3-0 at the half, with a defensive tactic. Keep it up! They begin the next half with a lot of pressure. But we manage. First sub is Pflugler in for a tired, not match fit, Driussi. They score in the 64th. Franco heads in for Canela. They power another goal in the 75th. Ruiz is injured and picks up a knock. They score a IFK in injury time and its 3-3 and extra time. Stepinski gets a knock, Ruiz a yellow. Ruiz clears the ball deep and Pflugler is onto it in the etackle box, but they foul him. PK in the 117th. Injured, Stepinski scores. We hold on. We win, 4-3 in ET. MOM was Stepinski.

Stepinski is out for a week with a bruised rib. Ruiz is fine.

Marcio Sousa is now a professional, with a nice deal through 2021.

I make Fabian Ruiz our captain and leave Strandberg our Vice. Everyone likes it, even Stefan.

Okay, I can reject the offer now for Stepinski -0 I don’t know what changed, but it did, and I do. Whew!

I connect Henry Castellon with Sean Johnson

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-23-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote