View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 11:43 PM   #444
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our first match of the season arrives against my favorite club and yours, Tondela! I kind of want to jump ship to Tondela and see what I could do. We hope for many goals. We have a controlling metric. I even like Tondela’s kit. I can’t tell you how boring it is to see a white kit with black letters all the time for us. Stepinski gets a great shot, the GK had to come out to stop it, and Komorski had the rebound and an open next and scored in the 4th minute. Driussi to Rocker in the 15th called offside. But it’s on side 2 minutes later. Driussi and Stepinski still lack match fitness, so I’ll likely pull them early for someone. Rocker to Druissi after a lovely Komorski pass found him deep. Lansbury crosses to Rocker for a score. 4-0 at the half. Keep it up! I put in Rui Pereira and Jorge Agra for the tired twins. Komorski just outpaced two defenders ran deep, crosses to Lansbury, who crossed back to a now open Agra who scores. Just nasty, nasty stuff. Final sub – Mzizi for Strandberg. Tondela have some pressure late. They almost score like 4 times. But they don’t and we win 5-0. Rocker is MOM. Good win!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote