View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #10
Travis
Pro Rookie

Online MMORPG that incorporates basically the entirety of the EA game library (or their equivalents).

Think the sims but where you start off in high school (or thereabouts) with a created player, you manage their day to day life (so Sims like), but when you go to do things, you do them. So high school (the school portion as detailed or not as the designers see fit), if you chose, you could play football, baseball, hockey, basketball, etc depending on what your school/community offered (and would do the practices/training/games with your player cooperatively with others online).

The time commitments to each activity would ramp up depending on how specialized you'd want to be in that area. Earning you a full ride in college or allowing you to go an academic route (I've really only envisioned this as an all encompassing sports sim but the other sides could be worked in as well I'm sure).

So you go through your high school sports, then through college with the sims/sports games being linked. Then it's on to pro sports. Once your sim is old enough to retire (or if you're just done with playing) they could then be hired on as a coach/scout/etc and replace the sims that would be getting old enough to fully retire/die off, etc.

You sim would have the option to have a family/kids/adopt/etc so you could continually be developing one sim while coaching with another, etc. If you choose to you could go for a two sport star, concentrate on one, etc, etc.